Implementing DIME...Juli 09, 2020
1. What do want?
-> This will help you get clarity on your vision and goals.
2. Where are now (in achieving the vision/goals)?
-> This will give you a self understanding on your current position/situation, related to your vision and goals.
3. What do need to do to achieve your Vision and Goals?
-> This will help you look at the key activities need to be done do get to your vision and goals.
4. What are the next Steps for , this week, this month, this quarter, this year?
-> This will help you to focus, spend the effort in the right time and right place to achieve your vision and goals.
5. What are the potential risk that could block / delay to achieve your vision and goals?
-> This will help you identify those factors that could impact you to achieve your goals, and the action you need to take to mitigate that risk.
6. What are the Supports need to achieve these steps?
-> This will help you identify the external factors/supports you need to secure in order to ensure the steps are running well.
7. And lastly: How are going to measure and hold yourself accountable for these actions/inactions? -> This will help you to measure along the way, on the results of the activities you have planned above.
A lot of people thinks that these 2 roles are similar. It is actually quite different.
Mentor sometime help with strategic issues, answering tactical/strategic questions for business owners without actively participating in the business operations.
A Coach is a partner to the business leader (), asking great questions and usually paid and have fix schedule beside you to achieve your goals. The Coach focus on